Sunday, January 5, 2014
Someday I'll Check These Things Off My List
1. Eat a half gallon of Ice Cream right out of the box. I'm 40 now- am I adult enough?
2. Make a rag rug. I have no idea why. It seems environmental and crafty.
3. Get rid of all my old CDs and put the music I want to keep on my phone.
4. Add organizers shelves and bins to my kitchen cabinets.
5. Empty my scrapbook bin by actually scrapbooking my kids first years.
6. Have a decent workout wardrobe in which I would feel comfortable and cute picking up and dropping my kids off in work out clothes.
7. Buy a pair of gray pumps and black flats- why is it that I am the only woman alive that doesn't have both of these things?
8. Have leisure time to drink my coffee and read magazines first thing in the morning. Do I have to wait until the youngest is in college to do this?
9. Make my kids a cute, memory filled height chart that we can eventually move to a new house.
10. Move to a larger house- preferably some sort of colonial with the bedrooms upstairs, family room/ playroom/ 10 Forward in the basement, a garage, a foyer, a kitchen with an island bar, Basically like the house we saw on Miracle Drive. Another miracle, please?
11. Go sledding with the kids this winter.
12. Exercise 3-5 times a week.
14. Sleep at least 5 hours straight. I haven't done that since before I was pregnant with my third and she is almost ten months old!
To be continued! Pin It Now!